Senior Consultant – Network and Security Architect
As part of our growing Professional Services Team, you will be responsible for pre-sales solution design as well as post sales consulting and implementation of network and security system solutions for a leading firm clients. You will be involved in all aspects of the solution sale and implementation including; customer presentations, seminars, project plan development, implementation methodology, hardware integration, software installation and customization, solution documentation, client training and knowledge transfer.
Additional responsibilities include leading strategic initiatives within the organization, and acting as primary interface with key partners to help develop new product offerings. A primary focus will be collaborative development of cloud computing solutions including but not limited to IaaS and cloud migration solutions. Candidate will be required to maintain product and vendor certifications and must be willing to travel within the New England region.
- At least three to five years’ experience in Network Infrastructure design and deployment
- At least two to three years’ experience in Security Infrastructure design and deployment
- Recent experience and certifications with two or more of the following technologies: Cisco Switching and Routing, Cisco Security, Brocade Switching and Routing, CISSP Certification, GIAC Certification and/or best of breed solutions such as Riverbed, F5, and Palo Alto Networks.
- Experience with three or more of the following operating systems/technologies, including high availability implementations: Cisco IOS, Cisco NX-OS, Cisco UCS, Linux (any flavor), Windows Server, Brocade Network OS.
- Administrative experience with three or more of the following applications/tools: “Security, Information and Event Management”, Network Management/NetFlow, Wireshark, Vulnerability Assessment Tools, Wireless Networks, or VoIP.
- Familiarity with Virtualization, Storage Area Networks and Project Management experience a plus.
If you are interested in applying for this job please contact us.