Senior Consultant – Virtualization and Storage
As part of our growing Professional Services Team, you will be responsible for pre-sales solution design as well as post sales consulting and implementation of virtualization and storage system solutions for a leading firm clients. You will be involved in all aspects of the solution sale and implementation including; customer presentations, seminars, project plan development, implementation methodology, hardware integration, software installation and customization, solution documentation, client training and knowledge transfer.
Additional responsibilities include leading strategic initiatives within the organization, and acting as primary interface with key partners to help develop new product offerings. Candidate will be required to maintain product and vendor certifications and must be willing to travel within the New England region.
- At least five years’ experience in VMware and Enterprise storage infrastructure design and deployment.
- Experience deploying product sets and solutions from two or more of the following VMware Product Suites: VMware vSphere with Operations Management, VMware Cloud Suite or VMware Horizon Suite.
- Experience with deploying storage solutions using multiple different storage protocols such as Fibre Channel, iSCSI, NFS, and FCOE.
- Experience designing and deploying CISCO UCS blade server solutions.
- Experience and certifications with networked storage implementations and/or one or more of the following storage platforms: EMC VNX or NetApp FAS.
- Ability to work as a part of a team.
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills.
- Excellent documentation skills.
Additional Desired Skills
- Advanced level VMware certifications, such as VCAP-DCD or above preferred, but not required.
- Experience with designing and deploying network solutions for virtualized environments using one or more of the following Network vendors: CISCO, Brocade, Juniper, or Palo Alto.
- Administrative experience with one or more of the following applications: MS Exchange, Oracle, MS SQL, or SAP.
- Ability to script or program using various programming languages to automate virtualization tasks is preferred, but not required.
- Experience and certifications with one or more of the following operating systems/technologies, including high availability implementations: Windows, RedHat Linux, IBM AIX or Solaris.
If you are interested in applying for this job please contact us.