Senior Account Executive
A leading firm is currently seeking qualified Senior Account Executives to work in the New England region.
Leveraging our deep technical knowledge and implementation competency with many leading hardware and software products, A leading firm provides comprehensive infrastructure, data protection, virtualization, Cloud and Managed Service solutions. Key partners include EMC, Veritas, VMware, NetApp, Hitachi and Cisco. With over 250 technical certifications, A leading firm’s Professional Services team provides critical consulting, assessment, architecture and deployment assistance to clients throughout the Northeast.
- Establishing high-level relationships with technology and business decision makers.
- Managing complete sales cycle from lead generation, proposal creation and delivery, to building and maintaining on-going client relationships.
- Managing sales process to achieve sales quotas.
- Working with consulting and technical team members and project managers to deliver a leading firm value proposition.
- Effectively communicating solution options to clients.
- Maintaining required sales certifications.
- Establishing long term business relationships with clients and business partners.
- Minimum of 5 years sales experience in the IT industry.
- Strong organizational, planning and presentation skills.
- In-depth account knowledge and existing relationships in the territory.
- Proven track record of delivery on sales objectives.
- Strong knowledge of storage, backup, virtualization, networking and cloud solutions.
If you are interested in applying for this job please contact us.